Stanbridge College has been named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for each year from 2009 through 20141. The award is the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service learning and civic engagement.
Stanbridge College is a 2014-2015 recipient of the "School of Excellence Award" from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).2 The award distinguishes ACCSC-accredited schools for their commitment to the expectations and rigors of the accreditation process, as well as the efforts made by high-performing institutions that have demonstrated strong student achievement outcomes.
In 2015, Stanbridge College was the recipient of the Excellence in Student Services Award3 from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Each year the Commission seeks nominations from its 800 accredited member institutions for consideration of the award. In selecting the winner, several factors are considered, including the comprehensive depth of the program, the significant and positive contributions of the program to student’s college experience, and how the program supports and enhances the school’s mission.
In 2013, Stanbridge College was recognized for outstanding contributions to our local community through service initiatives by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.4 Each year the Commission seeks nominations from over 790 accredited member institutions for consideration of the ACCSC Community Service Award. In selecting a winner for this award, the Commission considered several compelling aspects, such as the scope of community service initiatives; the impact of the service on the school's educational programs; the level of commitment of a school to its community and a demonstration of how the initiative touched the personal lives of the school personnel, students or community members.
For each year from 2009 through 2014, Stanbridge College was recognized as one of America's Best Technical Colleges by Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc.5 The award is given to institutions whose student loan default rate is below the national average for institutions in their class. The award is indicative of great student support, course offerings relevant to economic growth, and career success in the workforce.
Stanbridge College has been ranked as a 2015 Best Online RN-BSN College from Bestcolleges.com. The ranking reviewed over 400 fully online and hybrid campus and online programs in the nation for admissions, retention, and graduation rates. Of those programs 25 were chosen for academic strength in nursing education.6
In 2013, Stanbridge College's online learning platform, Edverum™ received the Web Marketing Association's Outstanding Website Award for achievement in the category of education.7 Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association's annual WebAward Competition has been setting the standard of excellence for Website development. Independent expert judges from around the world review sites in 96 industries. The best are recognized with a WebAward which helps interactive professionals promote themselves, their companies, and their best work to the outside world. The WebAward Competition is the premier award recognition program for Web developers and marketers worldwide.
In 2013, Stanbridge College was recognized as one of America's Best Online Colleges for providing exceptional quality in online education in regards to technological innovation, student-centric design, and overall value of its programs.
1. Source: http://www.nationalservice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/CNCS_HonorRollProgram_GeneralCommunityService_508.pdf. As viewed on September 22, 2015.
2. Source: http://www.accsc.org/Events/Professional-Development-Conference/Award-Winners/Schools-of-Excellence.aspx. As viewed on September 22, 2015.
3. Source: http://www.accsc.org/Events/Professional-Development-Conference/Excellence-in-Student-Services-Award.aspx. As viewed on September 22, 2015.
4. Source: http://www.accsc.org/About-Us/ACCSC-Award-Winners.asp. As viewed on September 23, 2015.
5. Source: http://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/defaultmanagement/search_cohort_3yr.cfm. As viewed on July 27, 2015.
6. Source: Bestcolleges.com, 2015 Best Online RN to BSN programs. Data sourced from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and College Navigator; http://www.bestcolleges.com/features/best-online-rn-to-bsn-programs. As viewed on September 23, 2015.
7. Source: http://www.webaward.org/winner.asp?eid=20724#.UucOivbTmlM. As viewed on January 28, 2014.