Stanbridge College is a Certifying Organization for the President's Volunteer Service Award. This award is a Presidential Honor that recognizes valuable contributions of volunteers nationwide, who are serving others through current volunteer activities or lifetime service. As a Certifying Organization, Stanbridge College can identify eligible recipients, verify their service hours, and distribute the Award to outstanding volunteers. Given your ongoing service activities, many of you may already meet the requirements to receive the Award.
To qualify, volunteers simply submit a record of their service hours to Stanbridge College, and we verify the service and distribute the Award. For those volunteers who haven't accumulated enough hours of service to be eligible, we encourage you to participate in community events through Stanbridge College.
Additionally, eligible volunteer service hours are not limited to those performed on behalf of Stanbridge College. Service hours can be accumulated through work on a variety of projects throughout the year. The only requirement is that the hours be completed within 12 months and be logged using the system. Recipients can qualify for a new Award each year.
- Gold -- Silver -- Bronze -
500 or more hours
250 or more hours
100 or more hours
1000 or more hours
250 - 499 hours
175 - 249 hours
75 - 99 hours
500 - 999 hours
100 - 249 hours
100 - 174 hours
50 - 74 hours
200 - 499 hours
Adults: Ages 26 & Up Young Adults: Ages 15-25Children: Ages 14 & Younger Groups: 2 or More People
Note: Applicants' service hours must be confirmed by a registered Certifying Organization (Stanbridge College).
How to Qualify
Step One: Register
1. Go to www.presidentialserviceawards.gov and click on Track Your Hours.
2. Complete the registration form by entering a user name, password, and your first and last name. Then, click the Create My Record of Service button. Make sure you click the checkbox confirming you are 14 years or older.
3. Click on the Profile tab. In the Record of Service Key field, enter Stanbridge College's key code: SBL- 43481. Then, click Update Profile.
Step Two: Log Your Hours
1. If you served at a Stanbridge College event, we will log your hours for you. If you performed service outside of a Stanbridge College event, follow the next steps for logging your hours.
2. Log in to the President's Volunteer Service Award website at www.presidentialserviceawards.gov.
3. Click on the My Service Tab, then click the Create New Record button.
4. Complete the Create a New Service Activity form.
Step 3: Report Your Eligibility
If you have completed the minimum number of hours required for a particular award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 President’s Honor Roll
2008-2009 ACCSC School of Excellence
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 IRE Best Technical Colleges