Stanbridge College is Hiring a Web Developer
Stanbridge College is seeking a dynamic candidate for a web developer position in our Media & Communications department. We are looking for a motivated self starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing college.
Stanbridge College is an IRE 2010 and 2011 America?s Best Technical Colleges award recipient. Stanbridge College is a 2008-2009 School of Excellence Award recipient from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC) and has been named to the 2009 and 2010 President?s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service learning and civic engagement.
- Must be able to work at our campus location. Telecommuting/remote development is not an option and will not be considered.
- Proficient at creating web-based applications written in PHP
- Extensive knowledge of standards-based HTML/CSS and jQuery
- Skilled in the effective application of modern web design techniques
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Architecture Patterns
- Experience with SQL syntax, specifically MySQL
- Experience working in a LAMP server environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite in a web design environment
- Code repository/Git/SVN experience
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of energy and enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Sample of work/code will be requested
- Will work as tightly integrated component of existing Web Development team refactoring existing code base and developing new web-based applications and web sites
- Work on several projects/applications simultaneously
- You will be required to perform various departmental administrative tasks ranging from everyday material organization and assist with various projects as needed
Email resumes to email@example.com
- Vertical mobility and stability in a growing organization with values and appreciation for its employees
- An excellent compensation package including 401k with employer contribution, medical/dental/optical/chiropractic/acupuncture insurance, sick/vacation days, paid holidays and education benefits
- Stanbridge College is an equal opportunity employer